Enterprise access security has been redefined by “Bring Your Own Device” (BYOD), Mobility, and Cloud Services
IT organizations continue to rely on their virtual private network (VPN) investments to address everyday business challenges that include securely connecting third-party workers, self-service transaction-based endpoints, high-volume branch sites, and business continuity.
But now, they need to adapt their access strategies to address new challenges. Mobile devices are creating new risks and opportunities. At the same time, data breaches are becoming commonplace.
With Pulse Connect Secure (PCS), enterprises today can enable Zero Trust secure access to hybrid IT resources for an increasingly mobile workforce:
- Web access, using PCS to access corporate resources from any location using any web-enabled device such as a laptop, smartphone, or tablet
- Per-app access where any mobile app access is supported without modification, app wrapping, or SDK
- Always-on access where a VPN is automatically established based regardless of user setting
Relentless innovation for next-generation secure access
Enterprise access has been redefined by BYOD, mobility, and cloud services. Today’s workers demand secure connectivity regardless of location – their desk can be in a car, a hotel room, at home, or at a café.
Pulse Connect Secure is the result of 15 years of innovation and refinement which had led to the most reliable and feature-rich VPN built for the next generation.
- Market Leader: 80% of Fortune 500 trust Pulse Secure by protecting over 20 million endpoints
- Cloud and Data Center: Simply blend public cloud services and data center application access
- Easy Compliance: Granular control over who is accessing what, from where, when, and how
- Familiar Experience: No matter what the device users choose, they’ll get the same streamlined user experience