SIMEC provides web solutions & services to help customer reach to a wider customer base. We can help you get the most effective solution through: Website Development, Web Multimedia, Intranet Development, Web Promotion, Webhosting, E-commerce etc.
Concept art is developed through several iterations. Multiple solutions are explored before settling on the final design. Concept art is not only used to develop the work, but also to show the project's progress to directors, clients and investors. Once the development of the work is complete, concept art may be reworked and used for advertising materials.
- GENERAL LEDGER
- ENTITY WIDE PURCHASING WORKFLOWS
- ACCOUNTS PAYABLE
Designed with the end user in mind, our Accounting system provides the data you need for critical management decision-making.
Used at agencies billing from 500 to 80,000 customers monthly. Our utility billing products are a complete solution that are powerful enough to handle multifaceted electricity billing as well as simple flat billing.
- HANDLES EVERY STEP FROM METER READING COLLECTION TO CUSTOMER PAYMENTS
- LOWER COSTS BY PROVIDING CUSTOMER SELF-SERVICE AND E-PAYMENTS
- CREATE EFFICIENT PROCESSING WITH OUR COMPREHENSIVE WORK ORDER SYSTEM
- INTEGRATE WITH GEOGRAPHIC INFORMATION SYSTEM (GIS)
- LINK TO MAJOR AUTOMATED METER READING (AMR) SYSTEMS
Process payroll with ease utilizing an intuitive user experience to handle all of your unique payroll challenges.
- CREATED TO HANDLE THE SPECIALIZED PAYROLL AND PENSION NEEDS OF THE PUBLIC SECTOR
- SCALABLE PLATFORM THAT WORKS AT SITES FROM 20 TO 2,000 EMPLOYEES
- ENTITY WIDE TIME ENTRY WORKFLOWS AND EMPLOYEE SELF SERVICE
Time and attendance
Time and attendance systems (TNA) are used to track and monitor when employees start and stop work. A time and attendance system enables an employer to monitor their employees working hours and late arrivals, early departures, time taken on breaks and absenteeism. It also helps to control labor costs by reducing over-payments, which are often caused by paying employees for time that are not working, and eliminates transcription error, interpretation error and intentional error. TNA systems can also be used to ensure compliance with labor regulations regarding proof of attendance.